Monday, February 22, 2010

Ag. Conference for Southeastern Mass.

Enhance Your Farm’s Future:

3rd Annual One-Day Farm Conference & Resource Fair
Organized by Bristol County Conservation District & SEMAP
Saturday, March 27, 2010, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Bristol County Agricultural High School, 135 Center St., Dighton MA

A great event in the works for Saturday March 27th, including demo and introduction on Biochar. I'll be offering a workshop on soil fertility in the morning - with an emphasis on organic methods for nutrient dense production.

We are in the process of switching from blogspot to our new website at www.brixbounty.com. and our new BrixBounty.com Blog. Please visit the new website and blog for up to date Brix Bounty Farm info.

2 comments:

Rage said...

We can increase the production of our crops by urea n46 granular which is the best for remore production.

Dr Purva Pius said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com